Re: (erielack) Calendar Time

Thanks Steve...

Regarding NS's operations on the Southern Tier, I take it that they're
coming up via Scranton??  Which raises my next question of the freight
activity on the DL&W side (Scranton-Binghamton).

Chuck

                      STEVEZ10_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_list To:     Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com
                      s.elhts.org                 doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net
                                          cc:     erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                                  erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
                      03/01/2006 10:34 AM         paultup_@_optonline.net
                      Please respond to   Subject:
                      STEVEZ10                    Re: (erielack) Calendar Time

In a message dated 3/1/2006 10:29:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,