(erielack) Maplewood pics

poking around on lunch....

the Maplewood Online website has some neat pictures of the original
train station

http://www.maplewoodonline.com/history/

http://www.maplewoodonline.com/postcards/

also a link to the Wooley Fuel Co. site, which has a historic photo
section. Should be great for modelers!

http://www.woolleyfuel.com/history.htm

This company was served by the RVRR.  (I think the photo with the hopper
is in the Arcadia RVRR book...)

dmg

- --
I n t e g r a t e d  I n f o r m a t i o n  S o l u t i o n s
         L u c e n t   T e c h n o l o g i e s
            YOUR FIRST STOP FOR INFORMATION
         VISIT US AT: http://infoview.lucent.com