(erielack) Phoebe Dines

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-24-06

PhoebeSnowDines.jpg (image/jpeg, 1600x1080 439848 bytes, BF: 3.93 ppb)

Thank you all for the insightful comments on the Phoebe Snow cards and for clarifying for me the chronology of Phoebe. Here is another of the cards from our collection. If I remember correctly, the back of the cards say something about having been reprinted from 1910 ads. Since you indicated that the ads ran over a period of time, perhaps all of the cards do not have the same year on the back.
Lynnw