Re:(erielack) Phrom our postcard collection

Phoebe was discontinued in Nov 1966 (I think it was on the 27th, but I'm
not 100% sure on that).

Chuck

                      "Janet & Randy
                      Brown"
                      <jananran_@_mymailsta To:     erielack@lists.railfan.net
                      tion.com>           cc:
                      Sent by:            Subject:
                      erielack-owner_@_list         Re:(erielack) Phrom our postcard collection
                      s.elhts.org

                      02/23/2006 02:04 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Janet & Randy
                      Brown"

Paul:  Yep.

As to EL's Phoebe, I don't know.

Randy Brown
So you're saying that green flags on passengr trains are solely an artistic
creation? I glanced at my July 1967 OG and Phoebe is absent, so her EL
engagement was briefer than I thought. What years did she run?

Paul B