RE: (erielack) Lanesboro/Starrucca in the 2-22-06 ABPR

Henry,
As they say, 'thanks for the memories'. I thought it was bad when I used to
get called for the Susquehanna pushers in the late 60s........no station
agent in the big old station, no passenger traains, but the railroad was
still there. It seems the presence is becoming less & less. It's almost like
the archeologists digging in 'the valley of the kings' in Egypt.
     At least I lived it - even if I had to put up with Sammy Miller, I'd do
it all over in a flash.......only this time I'd take more pictures, &
collect more timetables, & ride #1 & 2 some more , etc, etc, etc.
Reghards,
Walter Smith