(erielack) RE: terminology

Rich Pennisi brings up a difference in terminology between the Pennsy and
the EL, concerning running signals down.  (We spoke of grinding signals
down on the Pennsy too, by the way.)  Having worked on several properties,
I'm a little careless; it all means the same thing to me. I apologize for
inculcating PC terminology into unsuspecting EL listers, though.
I remember when I first went on the Dover extra board, one old towerman
telling me that I was not a block operator, (Pennsy terminology that I used
then, and still use.)  Be warned;  I'll have all you listers wearing little
red keystones, with the letters ELRR entwined in it.
Philip Martin