RE: (erielack) Float Bridge car

That is correct. The ballast cars were rebuilt from ex-DL&W ACF 1790 cu. ft. covered hoppers when the need for cement cars waned in the late 1960s - their former heritage is easily identifyable by the drop-frame slope at the ends. The cars also were stenciled with a fairly unique variant on the EL diamond logo that featured only the slightest of gaps between the "E" and "L" elements in the logo. Only a handful of these cars escaped rebuilding and got EL gray paint (and in one instance, EL red paint).

	- Paul