Re: (erielack) Re: Train and Crane

Thanks Todd,

You are of course correct and I should know better having grown up in
northern New Jersey. My excuse is a Pavlovian response to the spell
checker since the correct spelling isn't in there either.

Now I was thinking what lucky people they were in that house myself.
Talk about being right in the middle of the action! Even after the
temporary track was removed, what a great location to live! Ah for the
halcyon days of America's industrial age. Yes it is better in some ways
to ponder it nostalgically rather than factually.

The lights in the photo appear to be gas illuminated. You can see the
mantles and the distribution pipe if you look closely. Also, number 88
still has her oil headlight. Oh, and at first I was thinking the pipes
were iron pipe, but the closer I look, the more they look like glazed
clay. What a great photograph it is!

Will Shultz