(erielack) Denville video

Wow   .   .   .   'tis been a long time since any passenger equipment has been on the north side of the tracks there, eh?  All through high school (Morris Catholic High in Denville) a few of us used to go down to the station there in the afternoon and sit for hours watching the comings and goings.  (fall 1967 - summer 1971 and occasionally thereafter   .   .   .   my dear ex-wife tossed all my Kodachromes I took there and other places along the EL from the time period 1965 - 1979   .   .   .   probably about 2,500 of 'em   .   .   .   if ever there was a justifiable cause for murder, no?)

  John Payne
  Milford   Connecticut