From: "John Roskoski" <surfbeachjohn_@_hotmail.com>
Subject: (erielack) Paterson Junction ect...

Nice to see a piece of the old turntable pit.  I am currently working on
an
article on the Paterson Junction area... almost finished, so if anyone
has
any additional material they might want to add to the large pile of
historical items that are going to be featured please e mail me with
what
you have.