Re: (erielack) DL&W and ERIE "minor" branches

Sure.  With the EL merger, several of these redundant pieces of track were
created, especially it seems on the DL&W side.  The Vestal Spur would be an
example.

                      Hoboken
                      <hoboken_@_ezrs.co
                      m>               To:     Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com
                                       cc:     EL List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      02/09/2006 10:38         erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
                      PM               Subject:
                                               Re: (erielack) DL&W and ERIE "minor" branches

Would the remnant of the Main Line that ran from Rutherford to Carlton
Hill count?  It probably was 3+ miles long to the end of the rail at the
Passaic River.

Ken Bush