Re: (erielack) Charles Walsh, Where do you work a John

Yep, that's it.

                      "Philip Martin"
                      <martinpl3_@_earth
                      link.net>        To:     "Charles_Walsh_@_Berlex.com" <Charles_Walsh@Berlex.com>
                                               "Michael Sheehy" <njnyrr_@_optonline.net>
                      02/09/2006 07:54 cc:     erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                      AM                       erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
                      Please respond   Subject:
                      to martinpl3             Re: (erielack) Charles Walsh, Where do you work a John

Probably closer:   "Where do you work a John?  On the Delaware Lackawan.
What do you do, a John?  I poosh, I poosh, I poosh.  Poosha, poosha,
poosha. poosha, etc.
My first railroad job, as a freight handler, (for the NYC,) I actully heard
an Italian guy say "poosha."
Philip Martin