(erielack) Paterson Junction ect...

Nice to see a piece of the old turntable pit.  I am currently working on an
article on the Paterson Junction area... almost finished, so if anyone has
any additional material they might want to add to the large pile of
historical items that are going to be featured please e mail me with what
you have.
Paterson Junction was my childhood playground.  I hope and pray to put
together an article that will do the place justice.
Artist Wayne Scarpaci did the honors of a 22 inch by 28 painting of the
Junction... tower and all anyone who wants to see some of Wayne's work log
on to silverstarart.com... the Paterson Jct. painting is not featured as we
want it to appear in the article first.

Too bad about the Upper Montclair station,  I have many fond memories of
dining there with my Mom when I flew back to Clifton... we always planed out
dinners at the max train times and asked for the table with the trackside
view... hope they re-build it.

Best Regards,  John Roskoski