(erielack) Re: Coney Island's in Scranton

In a message dated 2/2/2006 3:34:22 AM Mountain Standard Time,
erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org writes:

>     - Paul, proud participant in the aforementioned "lunch" :)

 Paul,

 During the very successful ELDCPS Convention, it was difficult for me to
ketchup, and I unfortunately did not walk over to the Coney Island Hot Dog
establishment in Scranton. However, I really did relish one!

Next time, I will see if I can cut the mustard, and order several. That is if
they do not go down the tube before I get there.

This was all done in the very best of taste!

JJB