From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org]On Behalf Of Paul R. Tupaczewski
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:46 PM
To: 'Pete Scheckermann'; 'Ralph Heiss'; erielack_@_Lists.Railfan.net
Subject: RE: (erielack) Marine operations (was: Classic Trains/ Hoboken)

> If you search Google
> Earth for Hoboken and follow Frank Sinatra Drive north you
> can still see where the float bridge was.  There is still a
> barge there with some kind of crane on it!

Even better, there is a former EL barge there! (number "0" - odd number, but
that's what it's painted as)  It's owned by the shipyard there, but the
folks there are really paranoid of photographers (trust me, I speak from
experience), so you have to try and shoot it through the fence from the
street.