(erielack) MAGAZINE RENEWAL SCAM

Well , here we go again. Yesterday I received another one of those scam
letters for renewal of my subscription to Model Railroader magazine. The envelope
and enclosed renewal form are exactly the same as I got last year and several
preceeding years. Only the name of the company and address have changed. This
time it is from Magazine Billing Center, Inc., P.O. Box 2007, Simsbury, CT
06070-9998. Last year it came from a company and address in Oregon. I again called
Kalmbach Publishing to alert them that someone, most likely the same clowns,
are at it again.

What ever you do, DO NOT renew through these people. Kalmbach does not
authorize anyone to solicit renewals to any of their publications.

Al Holleuffer