(erielack) Freight operations (Classic Trains/ Hoboken)

From looking at the photo, the one thing that strikes me is the size of the
freight yard, and I wonder how the DL&W (and to a lesser extent the EL)
managed to get the freights across the plant to the Boonton Branch without
disrupting service.  Had the freight yard been on the north side of the
terminal or the Boonton Branch on the south side at West End it would have
been a piece of cake.  But where the Hoboken/Jersey City yard was located
must have been a colossal operational headache.

Chuck