Re: (erielack) Seatrain (was: NY-98 spotting feature)

Seatrain did move to Port Newark. In the mid 1970s I worked for a courier
outfit similar to today's FedEX. I picked up small pack packages at  Seatrain in
Port Newark on many occasions.

Ray

In a message dated 10/29/2005 4:32:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,