(erielack) An AOL Member is reporting the Erie Lackawanna List Mail as SPAM again

I apologize for having to email all erielack subscribers with this, but it is
of some importance to members using AOL, Netscape and Compuserve email
accounts. If your EL list mail doesn't go through AOL mail servers you can
ignore this email.

Someone has once again been reporting erielack list mail to AOL as spam for
one reason or another. It could be inadvertent or intentional, I can't tell.
This could lead to AOL spam filtering our outgoing EL list mail which I know
the vast majority of you do not want to happen. The AOL spam "feedback loop"
reports I receive do not include any complainant recipient address so I have
no idea why it is being reported as spam or by whom.

List members who use AOL or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates for email
should add erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org to their email "friends" list (I
think that is what it is called, it is an address book thing in AOL mail) so
spam filtering doesn't discard your erielack list mail.

If for some reason you no longer wish to remain a member of the erielack email
list, all you have to do is let me know and I'll be happy to remove you from
the subscription list or you can do it yourself by following the instructions
at http://lists.elhts.org

If you send mail from a different address than the one which is subscribed to
the EL list, I'll need the actual subscribed address in order to remove it.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services