(erielack) Ilmenite cars

I just remembered, one of those D&H hoppers ended up on NH shortline Milford
& Bennington under unusual circumstances. According to owner Peter Leishman,
the car was received in interchange and then sat there for months while he
tried to resolve a dispute with CP involving M&B's share of the revenue, per
diem charges, I don't recall the details. Finally the court found in favor
of the shortline and awarded him the car as settlement! So the M&B stone
trains have a solitary D&H hopper in an otherwise homogenous string of ex-CN
cylindrical ore hoppers.

Paul B