(erielack) Fw: [TierSightings] Double Track Across Starucca is Gone

This off the Southern Tier Yahoo list. Erie Delaware Div now single track
from Lanesboro to "Sanford", which I am guessing is near Deposit(in the Town
of Sanford). Haven't been out there, don't have a sighting or a MP. Sad to
see the track go on Starrucca, but I suppose we should be glad there are
still trains there at all.

Tom B