Re: (erielack) Operations of CNJ-EL SE-98/ES-99

In a message dated 10/25/2005 2:51:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dlw1el2_@_aol.com writes:
If anyone has an old Tri  State Railway Hist Soc, BLOCK LINE,
I wrote a shot article on the evenings events. I'll try and find it if no
one else has it, or if someone is interested in it.
Bob,

I would be interested if someone can make a copy of your article...... Were
there any other Block line issues that discussed the operations of ES/SE
trains??? I'm particularly looking for issues from 1975 through 1977, but they are
probably all hard to come by..... My old  high school teacher Danny Benz use to
go down to Three Bridges Road in Bartley during the winter of 1976 to watch
the 100 car freights role through....I'm guessing the speed on the High Bridge
Branch at the time was 25 mph?

Too bad I wasn't alive to witness the pool freights.... :-(

Thanks,
Steve P.