Re: (erielack) Re: [DLW-modeler] More HO and N Milk Cars

In a message dated 10/24/2005 9:47:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
doubletrack_@_comcast.net writes:

Al et all

I would like to think, :) that the manufacture read a certain milk car book
that out on the market, and decided to properly augment
aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of there Borden's cars  towards the Lackawanna
fans.  YEP, HAPPY  to say that all four numbers  on the assembled Borden's
cars are with in the ten car group that traveled  around the Lackawanna for 15
years. :)  Once in while you win  one!

Bob Bahrs

Yes I do  see photos of them  hwever dont know what the Leesee companies are
on  them (too dirty to read)   Bob can you enlighten us?

_DLW1155_@_aol.com_ (mailto:DLW1155@aol.com)  wrote:

In a message dated 10/20/2005 8:55:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

_doubletrack_@_comcast.net_ (mailto:doubletrack@comcast.net)  writes:

Speaking of Milk cars  Intermountain steel GPEX cars are out Now!

Are these correct for use on the DL&W Sussex Branch trains? Saw one at the

ELDCPS Convention Saturday on JJL Models table but didn't buy it as I wasn't

sure if it was correct or close. I also noticed that Intermountain list them
as

out of stock already.

Al Holleuffer