Re: (erielack) The end is near for the ex EL/NJDOT Comet I's

Paul/Steve,

This begs the question of what will M&E do with all those Comet Is?

Chuck

                      STEVEZ10_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_list To:     paultup@lucent.com
                      s.elhts.org                 erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                          cc:
                                          Subject:
                      10/24/2005 12:43 PM         Re: (erielack) The end is near for the ex EL/NJDOT Comet I's
                      Please respond to
                      STEVEZ10

In a message dated 10/24/2005 12:41:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,