RE: (erielack) ELDCPS CONVENTION

Al Holleuffer wrote:

> Let me be among the first to congratulate the Society for
> putting on an
> excellent event. My only regret is that I was unable to
> attend the entire
> gathering. For those who could not make it, you mised a
> terrific affair. Kudos to all
> who helped make this a memorable experience.

Thanks! I'll post more tonight when I have time (and I'll post up pictures from the entire weekend), but suffice it to say, the weekend went quite well (even the forecasted "horribly bad weather" for the weekend only appeared on Saturday, and we were indoors all day!)

I'll thank everyone later on, but the event was a great success due to the efforts of many, many people.

Thanks to all who attended - it was great to be able to put a face to an E-mail address!