>From Archives_@_Railfan.net
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:42:23 -0400
From: "Lynne" <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net>
Subject: (erielack) Train starter?

   I forgot to ask about an item in the Delay, Linger & Wait cartoon I just sent. The upper left cartoon says "Pass(enger) 'Say starter can't you open the next car?'" and "Train starter 'Wait untill (sic) this one is full.'"
   May I assume the 'train starter' is the conductor? If so, when did we go from starter to conductor? Any idea from where 'starter' came? From motioning that it is OK to move?
Lynne

End of EL List Daily V3 #1812