Re: (erielack) Group discusses past and future of Lackawanna Cutoff

Having dealt personally with reporters during my tenure as Superintendent of
the Mrristown & Erie Ry. I can attest to the fact that they pay very little
attention to the facts and write only what they perceive to be the truth as long
as it makes interesting reading and sells papers. Heaven forbid that they
should review their history books when reporting on something like this.

BTW, been listening to you do the weather reports in the afternoon on WMTR as
I drive home from Hoboken. Praise be to your management for bringing back the
Oldies after we "Loyal Listeners" were so uncerimoniously dumped overnight
and with no warning by that other AM New York station.

Al Holleuffer