From: Susquehanna_@_yahoogroups.com [mailto:Susquehanna@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Christopher Vitz
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:24 AM
To: Susquehanna_@_yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Susquehanna] Southern Tier signals?

Steve,

Message 24474 on the NYS&W yahoo list states;

"The NYSW voluntarily withdrew its FRA petition to remove the signal
system.
The signal system will be rehabbed over the next four years, eliminating
the pole line.
Also, this week will be the end of track one over Gulf Summit. Switches
are to be cut in at Lansboro and "Sanford" (west of Deposit)
and track two signaled for both directions."

This message was posted by one of the NYS&W's electrical maintainers to that

list.

Chris

- ----Original Message Follows----