Re: (erielack) Caption?...NOW DL&W Mu cars

Sorry Chuck  your only Patially correct,  the subscription Parlors and
the "low Roof Trailers" that started out as Engine haul coaches (they
were built around 1925) and were planned to become MUs....  also the
DL&W converted many Boonton Coaches and some combines  ( the RPO mail
Combines were all high roof "boonton fleet") into the "High Roof" trailers