(erielack) Hello -- and help

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-11-05

WatsonTicketTh.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x384 103879 bytes, BF: 2.22 ppb)

Hello,
    Through an inquiry to our small historical society I am a new member of this list and I would like to introduce myself, then immediately ask for help.
    I staff the small Millburn-Short Hills (NJ) Historical Society museum, which is in one of the two buildings at the Short Hills train station. Because we are in a train station and because rail service was so important to the history of the community, we have a small, but interesting collection of railroad memorabilia. I am happy to share images of any of it if any of it is of interest to list members.
   I will shortly send a second e-mail with a simple question about the other image, but would like to first share this image of an item I bought on eBay and donated to the historical society. I think I was the only bidder on this 1917 DL&W ticket, so I assumed no one else realized who the Thomas Watson was to whom this commutation ticket belonged. He lived in our community for a while -- and was the founder of IBM.
Lynne Ranieri