(erielack) RE: SF-100 consist sheet.

> Forgot to mention, 8986 is tonnage. Train data is generally
> listed as: total cars, loads, empties, tons. 76? Maybe an
> estimate of train length, as in 7600'. Paul, do you remember
> what month you took the photo? I think the first series of
> nos. is the date and time, ie: Feb 19 at 5:35 am.

Heh heh, I was only 4 years old when this train ran. :)

Ray Threfall was the photographer, I'll have to ask him the date. The train
itself came through Great Notch in the early afternoon hours, based on the
sun angle in the photograph, and the trees are bereft of leaves, so it would
be early 1975 or the very end (November-December) of that same year.

	- Paul

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.