Help Needed Re: (erielack) Edgewater Notes

Friends --

Could someone help Howard? I forwarded the relevant notes, but it is obvious
the reason he didn't see my original response -- both on the NKP thread and
the Edgewater thread is that perhaps he has me on his aol blocked senders
list.

<hhaines_@_aol.com>

... while talking to air-yb01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<hhaines_@_aol.com>
<<< 550 hhaines IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER
550 <hhaines_@_aol.com>... User unknown

Thanks!

> Dear Jim,
>
> Evidently, I missed whatever your response was to Tim, as I  cannot find
> it--yet--regarding trackage in Edgewater.  I would be  interested in your
> response, and based on the above item, probably send it off  list.  I
> still think NYSW
> would still be considered as part of this list,  as NYSW was under Erie
> control for so long, and interchanged with  DLW.  Howard Haines

Thanks!
Jim Guthrie