RE: (erielack) A Tense Kodak Moment

- --- "Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup_@_optonline.net> wrote:
> > Steve -- Tell me, please, how many 60 year old digital photos
> > can you pull up and view?
> >
> > We are living in a magnetic field and trusting all our
> > memories to magnetic impulses -- DUH!!
>
> Just to clarify, I put all my digital shots onto CD's for storage.
> Non-magnetic, lifespan of at least 50 years.
>
> So yes, my grandkids will be viewing my pictures some day... :)

A friend sent me a DVD last week.  It contains 8mm movies he shot in 1964
to 1971.  They had previously been converted to VHS, then he digitized
them.  Who knows what format is next?  The movies will probably get
converted again...

He rode the PHOEBE SNOW from Chicago to Hoboken - several minutes of it...

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey