Re:Re:(erielack) Edgewater Notes

OK, Jim, I'm sorry if I riled you and others.:

I do not dare to define history.  I only try to explain it.  And I certainly do not speak for ELHS.

Therefore, if you want to say that the Erie served Edgewater, NJ, then please go right ahead and do so.

Randy Brown

>Finally, I was trying to avoid confusing the majority of people, whose interests, I feel, lie in WWII and later, after >NYS&W became independent of Erie.  In the time frame of most interest, the rie did not serve Edgewater.

Well, I'm glad to learn that the "history" has a limited and specific meaning for the elhs and this list.

As the timetable admonition says, I will "Be Governed Accordingly."

Cheers,
Jim