RE: (erielack) Past visions...

SteveZ10 asked:

>Nice picture!! Snowfall still on the ground to boot! Any idea when the 3 asp[ect DL&W style signal was removed?? I'm guessing it was EL??

No, since this shot is NJT-era. The signal came down in the mid-1990s when NJT went through and changed the block lengths on this portion of the Boonton Line, installing new signals. The signal that replaced this one (and its companion eastbound signal just behind me in that photograph) is located just west of the Wootton St. bridge, adjacent to the former Drew Chemical property.