(erielack) NKP Car Movements

Does anyone know if the Edgewater branch is still in service? Also, acc to
my SPV map, Erie's Weehawken branch at one time went to Edgewater (I guess
it was once known as the "Edgewater branch") and connected with Susie-Q
there. When was it cut back to Weehawken?

Paul B

I wonder which Lever Bros facility in Edgewater is referenced here.  In
recent years they have had a sizable research facility at 45 River Road
abutting the Hudson River (as Unilever Home & Personal Care Products), and
although there is currently no rail there now, the NYS&W may have gone down
that far at the time.  Was this once a factory, or was there one on the site
at the time?