(erielack) Grasse River RR report form from the 1920s

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-03-05

Grasse_River_RR_report.jpg (image/jpeg, 609x791 124666 bytes, BF: 3.86 ppb)

For those of you who might be interested in logging railroads, here's a rarity - a Grasse River RR report form from the i920s.  The Grasse River was in upstate NY near Tupper Lake & connected with the NYC. I believe the Grasse River was owned by the Emporium Forestry Co. which had large operations in mid Pennsylvania and was the subject of a book by Tom Taber in his series on lumber RRs. The form was given to me by Bill Bentley whose family had bought an old NYC station where the RRs interchanged.
Just think - when this form was in use, the Lackawanna was just contemplating the purchase of it's first 4-8-4s.
Regards,
Walt Smith