From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org [mailto:erielack-owner@lists.elhts.org]
On Behalf Of Dad
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:32 PM
To: Erie Lackawanna Mail List
Subject: (erielack) engine 1200 or 1201

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-02-05

engine_1200_or_1201.jpg (image/jpeg, 480x659 37867 bytes, BF: 8.35 ppb)

Finally,
     somebody on the list was asking if the big-headlight engines ever found
their way onto the S&U division. Indeed they did and as I was going home on
upper Court Street in Binghamton, here came BS-51 (Binghamton-Syracuse)
crossing over at "BD" tower on their way from the DL&W side, over the former
ERIE, then across the D&H with the 'bigheadlite" (not sure which one)as the
trainling unit. Not too good, since the sun was just coming up, but I'm glad
I got it.

Regards,
Walt Smith