Re: (erielack) More DL&W structures

Msg. should have read...........I regret that they're NOT slides.

Walt Smith
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Dad" <wsmith5957_@_hotmail.com>
To: "bob yanosey" <morningsunbooks_@_comcast.net>; "Erie Lackawanna Mail List"
<erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:19 PM
Subject: (erielack) More DL&W structures

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-02-05
>
> Elmhurst_Pa.DL_W_station.jpg (image/jpeg, 231x176 7472 bytes, BF: 5.44
ppb)
> Hunlocks_Creek_Pa.DL_W_station.jpg (image/jpeg, 225x174 11385 bytes, BF:
3.44 ppb)

> Bob & others,
>
> I regret to say that these are snapshots sent to me after I had left the
EL RR & was at Auto-Train in Florida. My aunt had taken both of them and
mailed them to me. The one of Elmhurst I had been by when I worked out of
Scranton & on Deadhead moves to Hoboken when I worked the ERIE side, NY
Div'n.
>        Hunlocks Creek is of course on the 'Bloom' South (I think) of
Shickshinny.
>        I regret they're slides, but they're all I got. Happily, I've
discovered a bunch of old prints I've had for years of DL&W & LVRR steam as
well as some old Laurel Line stuff....all B&W.