(erielack) [ELDCPS] DL&W Diner 470 at Midwest Locomotive

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-08-29-05

IMG_0482.jpg (image/jpeg, 1024x768 200232 bytes, BF: 3.93 ppb)

Here is a photo taken on Friday of the two ELDCPS diners - DL&W 470 and EL
741 behind it. Notice the great new roof on 741!

We hope many of you will be attending our convention in Scranton on October
21-23rd. In addition to our many great events scheduled, we will also be
presenting a thorough car report with many photos.

Space for the night photo session and ALCO presentation are limited, and
will be filled on a first-register, first-serve basis.

All convention information and registration forms can be accessed at
www.eldcps.org/convention.html

Regards,
Michael Steinberg
VP/Communications, Erie Lackawanna Dining Car Preservation Society
www.eldcps.org