(erielack) Ordinaries Via Paterson

I recall a mid-day w/b ordinary via Paterson running pretty regularly around
1970 - 72.  It originated in the DLW yard in Hoboken (18F) and ran west via
West End Tower and Bergen Jct, thru Kingsland and Paterson.  Most of the
time it worked Paterson, then Suffern and anything else west from there (NJ,
Greycourt, Middletown Summit, etc.) as needed.  Not unreasonably, it was
called the Hoboken Ordinary.  Nickname was the Hobo Ordinary.  I think it
replaced the Paterson Gang, although on weekends you still might have seen
one of those.  Also, TC-1 sometimes ran west via Kingsland and did work in
Paterson (usually a quick w/b pickup  . . .  didn't Trainmaster Al Lutedke
once get hurt by a derailment while TC-1 was working near XW?).  I recall
hanging out at Kingsland station at the time and occasionally seeing both
trains go west around late morning / early afternoon.  Can you NY Div
dispatchers (hello, JY) confirm?

Jim Gerofsky