Re: (erielack) DL&W SW8

>J. Henry Priebe Jr. wrote:  $245 for a single yard goat with DCC and sound
>is pretty pricey for the average guy. I am afraid Model Railroading has
>become a hobby for the well to do.

Keep in mind that is the MSRP. I have never paid MSRP for any model and have
never sold any models for MSRP.  You can expect someone either at a local
train shop or on the internet will have that price down to around $200 or
less. However, I agree with the bottom line that $245 MSRP for a yard goat
is still pretty high.

- -Shawn Karney
ELHS 3377

HO Junction Custom Models