Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

Of course, I grew up watching berkshires with santa fe pushers hoisting
freight trains accross starucca viaduct to gulf summit and riding the Erie
Limited behind K5 Pacifics.

 Art Tross

At 08:03 AM 8/22/05 -0700, Edward Mines wrote:
>A pecking order isn't bad but I'm interested in members ages.
>
>I'm an Erie steam era fan, not EL and not current day.
>
>Chuck Yungkurth has been a tremendous source of information for me (too
bad he didn't grow up in Erie territory).

>Randy Brown is old enough to remember steam and Jerry Heckman saw steam
growing up but it was gone by the time he started working for the railroad.