From: Njricky2_@_aol.com [mailto:Njricky2@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 10:28 PM
To: johndpayne_@_yahoo.com; Dlw1el2@aol.com; erielack@lists.railfan.net
Cc: JDBAR_@_att.net; lewisdea@wellsfargo.com; jjmacdy2@webtv.net;
rraveent_@_yahoo.com; surfbeachjohn@hotmail.com; CNJfan1000@aol.com;
wilkesbarewombat_@_yahoo.com
Subject: Re: (erielack) Water Gap

Thank you. These are great public relations shots that any organization,
citizen, commuter or shipper, who supports the rebirth of the CutOff can
and should use to reinforce the reasons for reinstating rail service to
and from Northeast PA and Northwest NJ.

If you can, please take similar shots of the CutOff at the beginning of
Labor Day Weekend when the I80 traffic going westbound to PA is backed
up towards the CutOff as it was on July 4 Weekend. I know, I sat in that
damn traffic and will again on Labor Day Weekend.

Such shots of congestion on the freeway will only help the cause of
reinstating the Erie Lackawanna CutOff.

Again, great shots. Thanks very much.

Rick Sedlisky
New York, NY