(erielack) Re: Caldwell Branch Operations

On the Mark One video of Erie passenger steam locos, I recall seeing a loco backing down the Caldwell branch with the cars being pulled from the pilot. I think they also made mention of the fact that they had to use locos with freight pilots to avoid interfering with the brake rigging on the passenger cars.

Blake D. Tatar

Custom painting, repairs and modifications
of model railroad equipment. Brass a Specialty.

E-mail : BDTatar_@_worldnet.att.net
Website @ : www.BlakeDTatar.com

All mail is scanned by Norton Internet Security
2005 prior to sending!