(erielack) 2 questions UPS trailer on EL

Humorous footnote on this one: To help answer this question, I went to
retrieve my own STTX model. Like most modelers, I have an impressive "box
collection", helped along by today's limited edition better-buy-it-now hobby
format. I spent about 30 minutes in fruitless search, finally gave up in
frustration and pulled it up on the Athearn website. Later I checked with my
supplier and sure enough, they hadn't shipped it yet.   8^)

Paul B