Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

I forgot to mention in my post that I am 58. Thanks to frequent trips north
to Quebec I have pretty vivid memories of Canadian Pacific and Canadian
National steam around Montreal as it lasted there longer than in the U.S. My uncle's
brother-in-law even snuck me into CPR's Angus Shops on Saturday whic is
probably what cemented my facination with steam. I wish I could remember more steam
here. Saw a Morristown & Erie consolidation crossing Rte. 10 once enroute to
Lake Hopatcong and an LNE 2-8-2 near Swartswood Jct. or somewhere in that
vicinity on a drive through the country with my folks. I recall seeing the
brakeman's doghouse on the tender which I later learned identified it as an ex-PRR L-1
Mike.

Al Holleuffer