From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org
[mailto:erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org]On Behalf Of Gary R. Kazin
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 10:37 PM
To: EL List
Subject: RE: (erielack) Teletype - fax

In the 1960's, the LIRR had a machine in the Flatbush Avenue terminal that
received a signal from Jamaica (and probably other main stations) and
reproduced whatever was being hand-written on a similar machine.  I don't
remember its name...  It WAS used to transmit train order information.

Gary R. Kazin