RE: (erielack) "Pecking order"

Hi all

37 here and grew up across from shops on Bangor and Portland.  No Steam but
Alco's and GP-7's, 2 bay cement cars are my memories. Then Conrail till one
day I came home from Jr. High and the shops were gone.  Not too much longer
and the Local based there was gone too. There was a time during the
beginning of Conrail that just popped into the memory that the two GP-7's in
EL were replaced with a LV Red Switcher. It was an EMD I did not know what
model.  I would like to know what the crews thought of that.  A little later
the two GP's showed back up but in CR blue.    Joel

ELDCPS Member
ELHTS Member 30
ELHS Member 1742
Railroad Museum of PA Member