Re: (erielack) pecking order/members ages

Well I've got Joshua by another 2 years , 24 Here and missed it all as
well - A total Conrail childhood - now don't you feel sorry for me?? ;-)
But I still get to see Erie and Lackawanna Steam every day on my layout and
lots of Lackawanna F units and Trainmasters too - so I have come to know
these railroads by modelling and reading and listening to all of you!  If
only I could have seen it up close and personal, but your stories and
information convey an excellent picture of what it must have really been
like.  Thanks !!

- -Shawn
ELHS 3377